TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
The LEI service is provided by LEI Register OU (LEI number 894500SMOMUFH0UZXT46). LEI Register OU is an official Registration Agent. More information about registration agents can be found here.
1. The applicant agrees that while submitting the form he/she accepts the terms and conditions of LEI Register OU. To apply for an LEI code, fill in the application form, submit your data and pay for the service by credit card or PayPal.
2. The applicant agrees that while submitting the form he/she accepts the terms and conditions of LEI Register. The applicant gives all rights to LEI Register to apply for an LEI code on the client's behalf.
4. The applicant is aware that he/she may be contacted to supply a Letter of Authorization (Power of attorney) or any other proof that the applicant is authorized to apply for an LEI on behalf of the entity.
5. LEI Register will start with the LEI registration process shortly after the client has made the payment.
6. The LEI code will be forwarded to the client as soon as possible after the payment has been made. In most cases the LEI code will be forwarded in 24 hours. However, in some cases, it may take up to a full week. If the client fails to provide sufficient data to validate the Legal Name, Address, Registration ID (Registration number) or a proof of authorization, LEI Register can not proceed with the application. If the client fails to cooperate, the funds will be non refundable.
6.1 LEI renewal/transfer process can take up to 7 days.
7. If the client has submitted insufficient data, LEI Register will contact the client via e-mail or submitted telephone number.If the client has provided invalid contact details (e-mail, telephone number) LEI Register is not accountable for the delay in registration process or the delivery of LEI code to the customer.
8. The purchase will be counted as final if the data has been submitted and funds paid.
9. LEI Register has the right to deny the application. In cases of denial, LEI Register will refund client to the full amount paid minus refund fees.
10. For the convenience of customers LEI Register offers a service to prepay renewal fee in advance for 1 year, 3 years or 5 years. If the client has bought LEI renewal service for 3 or 5 years LEI Register will cover the renewal cost for the period bought and renew the company data in GLEIF database every year accordingly with the data provided in public company registry. LEI Register will ask the client an e-mail to confirm the data extracted from the company registry before submitting it for next renewal. If the client does not respond in 5 weekdays, LEI Register will update the data according to public company registry and submit it to GLEIF database through a relevant LOU.
10.1 Regardless if the client has bought renewal service for 1 year, 3 years or 5 years, LEI data will be updated every year accordingly. Hence the “NEXT RENEWAL DATE” in GLEIF database is always not more than 1 year in the future.
Prices and payment terms:
1. Applicable prices are shown on the subpage Pricelist.
2. LEI Register will not charge customers for managing the LEI code. Customers will be charged only for applying for an LEI or renewal of the LEI code.
3. We accept credit card and PayPal payments.
4. Payments will be accepted in AUD.
5. Refund fee is 50 AUD. Refund fee is due to LEI Register's direct cost to credit card service provider. LEI Register does not profit from it and uses this fee to cover the cost for the credit card service provider.
6. LEI Register does not store credit card data. Credit card payments are processed by a third party and data submitted will be stored safely in their database. This data is not bypassed to LEI Register.